The East Brunswick Professional
Center is conveniently located in Brunswick Hills Township
at 3864 Center Road (Rt 303), approximately midway between
I-71 and Pearl Road (Rt. 42).
The 3 buildings forming this Center are configured in
the shape of a “U” and are joined at the rooftops
forming a covered walkway beneath.
Building “A” has 2 floors and Buildings “B”
& “C” each have one floor. The overall
layout of the Center offers easy access, internal pedestrian
and traffic circulation, with ample parking areas. The
following are additional amenities:
- Approximately 20 minutes south
of Cleveland, 15 minutes to Cleveland-Hopkins Airport
and 10 to 15 minutes to 3 hospitals.
- PAY NO CITY INCOME TAX!
- Brunswick area population and market
characteristics make it an advantageous location for
new commerce and is one of the fastest growing areas
in the region.
- Convenient to many restaurants,
banks, gas stations and shopping
- Local Calling to/from Cleveland
- Highly visible with easy ingress
- Professional appearance with attractive
landscaping and large windows
- Scenic Courtyard with picnic tables
- Ample parking available in front of all buildings.
- Designated customer/patient/guest
parking area in front of Building “A”
- Available office/medical space:
313 SF to 3200 SF; many differing floor plans
- All ground floor suites have 2
entries, one of which is private
Heating and air-conditioning provided by Landlord; operational
electric provided by Tenant
- Professionally managed by Goudreau